1. Entitlements: The recipient of this Caribbean Cruise Line (CRC) Cruise notification is entitled to a complimentary 2-night, round-trip cruise aboard the M/V Bahamas Celebration, from the Port of Palm Beach to Grand Bahama Island. Aboard ship, recipient will enjoy a comfortable inside stateroom, all meals, live entertainment and shipboard activities. Cruise package does not include transportation, port charges and government taxes, service charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities, or incidentals while on board ship. Upgraded rooms and travel options are available at additional costs.
2. If you are only taking advantage of the complimentary cruise, complete and print the Registration Form and mail it to Caribbean Cruise Line, Attn: Caribbean Cruise Getaway Department PO Box 70038, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33307. Do not delay registration.
3. CRC must receive your Registration Form via mail or internet within 30 days of your receipt of this certificate to validate your request.
4. Once your Registrations Form is validated, you will be contacted by a CRC Travel Agent to discuss your reservation request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available. By registering to use this certificate, you expressly request and consent to return telephone calls relating to fulfillment of this offer and other offers from CRC and its partner travel companies. You expressly permit us to contact you regardless of whether your number appears on any no-call list.
5. Recipient is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes of $59 per person at time of registration These charges are non-refundable. The Bahamas Celebration reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of up to $12.00 per person per day on all passengers, to be collected at time of embarkation without prior notice, in the event that the price of light sweet Brent crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) is greater than $40.00 per barrel of oil.
6. Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Caribbean Cruise Line Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
7. This cruise certificate may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. One cruise certificate per stateroom.
8. Reservations must be booked and completed within one year of registration.
9. For questions regarding your reservation request call 1-800-237-3503 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm EST to speak with a reservation agent.
10. This cruise certificate is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void if raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Resale is prohibited, no cash value. Offer not valid to residents of South Florida, Alaska, Hawaii and Vermont.
11. Cruise certificates are void if altered. CRC is not responsible for and will not replace if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
12. Once you have paid in full, this program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted.
13. Traveler must be 18 years of age or older unless traveling with an adult.
14. Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
15. These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of CRC. CRC has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
16. This Cruise certificate may be distributed free of charge only by an authorized business as a promotional product. It may not be sold or resold, and any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. CRC assumes no responsibility for verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agent, other than those made in this offer.
17. Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
18. All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law.
19. By submitting a signed Registration Form or registration through any other means offered by CRC, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this cruise certificate.
20. Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest's responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
21. United States citizens need at least one of the following: A) A valid passport.B) A state-issued certified copy of a birth certificate with a raised seal and photo I.D. C) Original naturalization papers. Consumers adding additional upgrades to their cruise that include overnight stay in the Bahamas will require a Passport.
23. **TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This is an offer to sell travel and all recipients are entitled to the free round-trip Caribbean Cruise Line cruise with meals and entertainment included to and from Grand Bahama Island, with no purchase necessary. Extended stay package includes nationally recognized Ramada® Gold Key Award Winning accommodations for two nights South Florida, two nights Orlando, FL, and an economy rental car for seven days with unlimited mileage while in Florida, and is available at a tremendous savings. Caribbean Cruise Line markets and is responsible for quality travel packages to promote specific hotels and resorts in Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, and Grand Bahama Island which it exclusively owns and operates, and in return requires the attendance at a presentation on the sale of independent vacation ownership resorts such as Vacation Village at Bonaventure and Vacation Village at Parkway. Extended stay participants will also receive four days / three nights in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and three days / two nights in Las Vegas, NV, which may be enjoyed after primary itinerary. Offer is subject to change without notice and Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Transportation to and from Florida, port charges, government taxes, hotel and rental car taxes if applicable, and meals on land are the traveler’s responsibility. The Bahamas Celebration reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of up to $12.00 per person per day on all passengers, to be collected at time of embarkation without prior notice, in the event that the price of light sweet Brent crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) is greater than $40.00 per barrel of oil. Please only one call per notification. Caribbean Cruise Line is solely responsible for this offer. Caribbean Cruise Line is an equal opportunity employer. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply. Licensed and Bonded in the State of Florida, Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-37425. See reverse side for details. Refunds subject to law of state in which consumer resides.
22. Embarkation: The MV Bahamas Celebration begins embarkation at 1:00 pm. The Ship will leave the Port of Palm Beach at approximately 5:30pm. Guests are required to be onboard ship at least 1 1/2 hours prior to departure. Guest must complete the voyage and disembark at the embarkation port. When the ship returns to the Port of Palm Beach, please plan 1-2 hours before disembarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers departing from Fort Lauderdale International Airport should schedule their flights after 1:00pm to allow sufficient time.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of a vacation ownership plan.